(no subject)
Aug. 8th, 2026 12:11 amSo, because of the smoke, I've stayed in most of the whole week. A few years ago, I suffered from a chronic cough that took years to diagnose and fix. But since then, my lungs aren't really happy in bad air.
It's not so much an asthma thing as they just react to the bad air with phelgmy chronic deep coughs. I had some chores I needed to do today, so I decided to go out and get them done. The air quality wasn't the best, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it had been, and I was only going to be out an hour or so.
My lungs are telling me it was bad enough, and I've been coughing all evening. Thankfully, it's nothing worse than coughing up junk, but I'm going to stay in this weekend and hope I straighten out before Monday.
It's not so much an asthma thing as they just react to the bad air with phelgmy chronic deep coughs. I had some chores I needed to do today, so I decided to go out and get them done. The air quality wasn't the best, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it had been, and I was only going to be out an hour or so.
My lungs are telling me it was bad enough, and I've been coughing all evening. Thankfully, it's nothing worse than coughing up junk, but I'm going to stay in this weekend and hope I straighten out before Monday.
no subject
Date: 2026-08-08 08:46 pm (UTC)